WH Products / Support
Products warranty policy
WH warrants the original purchaser that the WH Security products which include IP network cameras, CCTV surveillance cameras of the enclosed with this limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
- Any damage and failure caused by abuse, mishandling, misuse, improper-maintenance, problems with electrical power.
- Any repairs or servicing not carried out by WH’s authorized repair centers.
- The camera is tampered with or altered in anyway.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or power adapters not supplied by WH.
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers.
All the security cameras products must be suitable protected if it is to be used outdoors or in humid, dusty or other hostile environments. Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned requirements will invalidate this limited hardware warranty.
- All returns must be pristine and shipped with all original packaging.
- Items returned not found to be defective will be shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping expenses.
The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts. WH may change the availability of limited warranties, at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
In order to obtain a faster service, WH encourages customers to obtain service from our authorized distributors or retailers. However, should customers have difficulty obtaining service, WH is always willing to assist all customers to trouble shoot, repair or replace our defective product.